""

COVID-19 Response Plan - Saskatchewan Government - Support for Canadians

COVID-19 Response Plan - Saskatchewan Government - Support for Canadians

Synopsis
7 Minute Read

COVID-19 Response Plan
Saskatchewan Government – Support for Canadians
Last updated January 24, 2022, 4:00 pm MST

Insight
Insight

SK Support for Businesses

Re-Open SK Training Subsidy (RSTS)

Eligibility

  • Applicable to SK employers on the Government of SK’s list of critical public services and allowable businesses during the emergency period, or eligible to resume operations in a confirmed phase of Re-Open SK Plan
  • Eligible trainees must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident with valid SIN; and, and existing employee of the applying employer

Benefit

  • 100% reimbursement to eligible employers for approved training
  • Approved employers receive 33% of cost of training at time of agreement; remaining 67% paid upon completion of final reporting and verification of expenditure
  • Maximum payment is $10K to eligible employers for duration of RSTS program

Action Needed

 


Federal Support for Canadians

  • For our summary of the Federal support programs for businesses and individuals, please visit HERE

For closed programs, click here

Insights

  • June 16, 2022

    Selling your practice — You have options

    Having a Divestiture Advisor guide you through the divestiture process can protect you from some of these risks, while maximizing your valuation and providing you with multiple offers to chose from.

  • Performance

    June 13, 2022

    [Listen] Getting to grips with municipal asset management

    Energy and Utilities Leader Gord Chalk visited Municipal World’s MW Presents Podcast to discuss how local governments can take a more strategic approach to asset management.

  • Performance

    June 13, 2022

    Build a stronger food and beverage business by building stronger business skills

    In an industry known for passion and purpose, knowing your numbers can be your biggest differentiator. Here’s how the right advisor can help.