By forging a relationship, understanding precedes action. This is how our firm began. In 1945, when our founders sat down and discussed their ideas and vision, they set an example for the firm they would establish. Today, this philosophy remains the cornerstone of MNP's success.
For more than 65 years, relationships have connected us and defined our actions, keeping MNP focused on what matters most - helping people achieve their goals. By integrating this philosophy into our practice, we can deliver services and solutions that support your business needs, wherever they are required.
Balancing your local and national interests with care is also a priority at MNP. Being attentive and accountable to others in the communities where we live and work is our way of upholding this balance, every day.
We have grown over the years, one handshake and smile at a time. With more than 70 offices across the country, MNP has become one of the largest chartered accountancy and business consulting firms in Canada. At MNP, finding the right solutions starts by understanding your vision, your business and you. It begins with a relationship.
Chief Executive Officer: Daryl Ritchie, CA, FCA
Head Office: Calgary, Alberta
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
MNP’s suite of business services combines industry expertise, market knowledge and professional insight to help businesses achieve their goals, including:
- Assurance & Accounting • Tax • Consulting
- Corporate Finance • Enterprise Risk Services • Investigative & Forensics
- Corporate Recovery & Insolvency • Valuation & Litigation Support • Succession
Our Client Groups
MNP delivers tailored solutions to a diverse range of industry and specialty groups, including:
- Aboriginal • Agriculture • Business Owner Services • Oilfield Services
- Credit Unions • Forestry • Mining • Professionals • Public Companies
- Hutterite Services • Manufacturing • Non-Profit • Public Sector